Peran Kepercayaan Pada Pemerintah Sebagai Variabel Mediasi Antara Faktor Penentu Kepatuhan Dan Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak
The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of the tax payer awareness, tax payer morale and governmen power on tax compliance.besides, this study also determine the role of trust on government as a mediating variable.. The object of this research is PBB-P2 tax payers in Pasaman Barat Regency with dinal sample of 100 tax payers. This study uses primery databy disributing the questionnaires to taxpayers. Methods of data analysis is applying Structural Equation model (SEM)-PLS using Smart-pls 3.2.8. tax payer awareness has a negative effect on tax compliance. Trust on government mediated the relationship government power and tax compliance (full mediation). This study has a pratical dan theoritical implications and it discuss in this paper.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License