ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PERPINDAHAN PELANGGAN PADA TOKO RETAIL KOMPUTER USAHA DAGANG MITRAKOM YOGYAKARTA
This study aims to analyze the influence of satisfaction (X1), transfer barriers (X2) and complaints (X3) on the transfer of customers at the Mitrakom Yogyakarta retail business retail store. The analytical method in this study is descriptive research with a quantitative approach that uses regression analysis methods, while the testing stages include validity, reliability, classical assumptions, multiple linear regression analysis, determination coefficient (rsquare), regression coefficients together (f test ) and hypothesis testing (t test ). The population of this research is customers who has conducted transactions at the Mitrakom Yogyakarta retail retail store. The technique of taking research samples is using purposive sampling method. The number of questionnaires distributed amounted to 136 copies. Validity and reliability test results are valid and reliable. Hypothesis testing provides results that simultaneously show the influence of the three variables studied proved to significantly affect the dependent variable of customer displacement. These results indicate that the ups and downs of customer movements at the Mitrakom Yogyakarta trading business shop does not depend on the ups and downs of satisfaction levels, transfer hurdles and complaints obtained by customers. The coefficient of determination (adjusted rsquare) is obtained by 0.630 which indicates that 63% of customer transfers can be explained by its independent variables and the remaining 37% is explained by other factors outside the variables not included in this study. Furthermore, the results of research through statistical analysis have proven the truth of the four hypotheses in this study.
Keywords: Satisfaction, transfer barriers, complaints and customer transfers
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License