Rancang Bangun Aplikasi Pencatatan Stok dan Penjualan UD Pawon Kue
Pawon Kue is a small home industry which sells various cake and rice box products. Pawon Kue was using books for recording orders and product selling. The method was used since the company established. However, the company experienced difficulities when using this method. The process to find how much the profit they got in a day was not easy, it also needed long time to find certain information, and there were big probability they could lose the recording books. Because of them, the author and the team developed a web based application for helping them in recording sales and stock listing. The team used waterfall model in software enginering model and used Unified Modeling Language in design and system analyst stage. After the testing stage, the research team found the application could help the owners for listing stock and product easier than before.
R. Firliana, D. Harini, and A. R. A, “Sistem Informasi Layanan Kredit UKM Berbasis SMS Gateway,” Intensif, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 53–62, 2017.
J. Ouhadi, “A Qualitative Analysis of Factors Associated With User Acceptance and Rejection of A New Workplace Information System in The Public Sector,” Can. J. Adm. Sci., vol. 10, pp. 201–203, 2008.
Z. S. Wijaya, “Pada Aplikasi Monitoring Keuangan Dan Aset ( Terkait Penatausahaan Piutang Tuntutan Ganti Kerugian Negara ),” J. Ekon. Akutansi dan Manaj., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 2015.
A. Kadir, Pengenalan Sistem Informasi Edisi Revisi. Yogyakarta: Andi Publisher, 2014.
R. Pamungkas, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Pembayaran Administrasi SMK Negeri 1 Jiwan,” Intensif, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 129–136, 2017.
Y. A. Binarso, E. A. Sarwoko, and N. Bahtiar, “Pembangunan sistem informasi alumni berbasis web pada program studi teknik informatika universitas diponegoro,” J. Inf. Technol., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 72–84, 2012.
E. C. Foster, Software Engineering A Methodical Approach. 1st Edition, 2014.
M. J. J. A. S. Chonoles, UML 2 for Dummies. New York: Willey Publishing, 2003.
N. Hidayati, “Penggunaan Rapid Application Development Dalam Rancang Bangun Program Simpan Pinjam Pada Koperasi,” vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 87–97, 2018.
R. F. Antasari and Kusrini, “Perancangan Aplikasi Mobile Bengkelku Sebagai Informasi Alamat Bengkel Resmi Sepeda Motor Di Kota Yogyakarta Menggunakan Gps Berbasis Android,” vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 38–42, 2012.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License