SISTEM INFORMASI PENGENDALIAN PIUTANG TAK TERTAGIH PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR
(System Information Control Uncollectible Accounts Receivable in Manufacturing Companies)
This research was conducted at PT. Hisheng Luggage Accessory Semarang, located at Jl. Gatot Subroto no.02 Kawasan Industri Candi blok 23 no. 6 C Ngaliyan, Semarang. This company engaged in manufacturing. Manual managing receivables seems not efficient. There was no grouping performance of uncollectible accounts, so the obstacles in the settlement of uncollectible accounts still found. The obstacles during grouping the performance of account receivables caused late billing process which also impacted to the payment of uncollectible receivables was not smoothly done. To overcome this problem, the authors build " information accounting system for accounts receivable control with the age of web-based receivables method at PT. Hisheng Luggage Accessory "which is effective for making decisions and is efficient in managing accounts receivable, one of which is by warning of receivables due date and groupings the receivables which simplify the management of accounts receivable. The system uses Bootstrap programming language, HTML and PHP5 with a database using MySQL. Data obtained through literature study, observation and interviews.
This research generating an account receivable accounting information system that has a warning of due dates and a grouping of accounts receivable that makes it easy to manage accounts receivable and reports integrated with the system.
Keywords: Accounting information systems, Accounts Receivable. The Receivable Age Method
Copyright (c) 2021 JAE (JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN EKONOMI)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License