Pengambilan Keputusan Penghapusan Aset BMN (Barang Milik Negara) Berupa KDO (Kendaraan Dinas Operasional) Dengan Kondisi Rusak (Studi Kasus Pada Satuan Kerja Pelaksanaan Jalan Nasional Metropolitan I Surabaya)
The research aims to formulate the government's assets disposal decision making and to determine its estimated value. The research type is descriptive analysis using primary data collected from direct observation in the field and secondary data sourced from Satuan Kerja Pelaksanaan Jalan Nasional Metropolitan I Surabaya. This research uses flowcharts, photo documentation, and asset valuation calculations using Depreciate Replacement Cost (DRC) method. The research object are five government vehicles. The results showed that from those five vehicles, three motorbikes and two cars that have various levels of damage, three motorbikes can be disposed and two cars can be repaired. The results of this study are expected to be used for planning the assets disposal and proposing the estimated value of the assets.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License