ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI AUDIT DELAY DAN KETERLAMBATAN PUBLIKASI LAPORAN KEUANGAN PADA PERUSAHAAN CONSUMER GOODS YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA
This study aims to analyze and find empirical evidence of factors that affect audit delay and delayed publication of financial statements on consumer goods companies listed on the stock exchange Indonesia in 2012-2015. Factors studied in this research are liquidity, profitability, the size of a public accounting firm and auditor opinion as independent variable while audit delay and delayed publication of financial statements as dependent variable. The sample consists of 21 companies listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange selected by using purposive sampling. The analytical tool used is multiple regression analysis to measure audit delay, logistic regression to measure the delay of publication of financial statements and spearman correlation to measure the relationship between audit delay and delayed publication of financial statements. Partial hypothesis test results show that liquidity, profitability, auditor opinion no significant effect on audit delay and publication delay while the size of a public accounting firm there is a significant influence on audit delay and the delay of publication. The correlation result indicates that audit delay has no significant effect on the delay of publication
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License