Analisis Kinerja Keuangan dan Tingkat Kemandirian Pemerintahan Kabupaten dan Kota Cirebon
The implementation of the unsettled regional autonomy, require local governments to put greater attention on performance management of the finance area. The level of independence of local Government can be reflected in the financial management area is good, accountable and transparent, therefore needed financial performance measurement to assess the accountability of the Government.
This research using secondary data obtained from Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan (BPK) Representatives in West Java. The type of Data that is used in the form: Pendaatan the original Data areas, Data revenues, Routine Shopping Data, and Data development spending Kabupaten dan Kota Cirebon.. Methods of analysis used in this study is the analysis of the ratio of the Financial Independence of the region, the ratio, the ratio of effectiveness of activity, and the ratio of Growth to know the regional financial management performance and independence Kabupaten dan Kota Cirebon. Based on the results of the analysis and discussion of which has been described, the average performance of financial management and the level ratio of the Financial Independence of kabupeten and kota Cirebon on the basis of the analysis of financial ratios is good. It is visible from the ratio of the Financial Independence kabupeten and kota Cirebon who despite having average still low i.e. by 25%, but overall the ratio of independence has experienced an increase of years up to the year 2013 2015.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License