Main Article Content
The distribution of stunting cases in Kediri City is dominated by the Kota District area. The Kediri city government continues to strive to reduce the stunting rate with various programs to accelerate stunting reduction, one of which is education and health education. This activity aims to provide information and knowledge to pregnant women and mothers of toddlers in the Banjarmlati sub-district, Kediri City about stunting and to determine the level of understanding of pregnant women and mothers of toddlers regarding nutritional needs and stunting. The method used is health education with lectures and interactive methods, which ends with giving a post-test. The post-test results showed the highest correct answer score was 83.4% regarding stunting knowledge in general; 95.8% about efforts to prevent stunting; and 91.7% about the impact of stunting on children's subsequent growth and development. Based on the results above, the knowledge of the mothers who participated in the counseling after being given the material was considered very good so that the health education carried out was considered successful.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Chusna, Asmaul. (2023). Pemkot Kediri rancang aplikasi monitoring penanganan stunting. Kediri : ANTARA JATIM,https://jatim.antaranews.com/berita/725277/ pemkot-kediri-rancang-aplikasi-monitoring-penanganan-stunting diunduh pada tanggal 17 September 2023.
- Hitman, Rinaldi; Samsuddin; Hidayatullah, Rahmat ; Jumaidil; Nurjaya, An’aradha; Salmia; Fitri, Anisa; Masita, Siti; Amanda, Emalia; Reskiah, Nur; Maming Khadijah. (2021). Penyuluhan Pencegahan Stunting Pada Anak (Stunting Prevention Expansion In Children. Community Development Journal, 2 (3) : 624-628.
- Kementerian Kesehatan RI. (2018). Buletin Stunting. Kementerian Kesehatan RI, 301(5), 1163–1178.
- Munir, Z., dan Audyna, L. (2022). Pengaruh Edukasi Tentang Stunting Terhadap Pengetahuan dan Sikap Ibu Yang Mempunyai Anak Stunting. Jurnal Keperawatan Profesional, 10(2): 29–54.
- Mutingah, Z. dan Rokhaidah. (2021). Hubungan Pengetahuan Dan Sikap Ibu Dengan Perilaku Pencegahan Stunting Pada Balita. Jurnal Keperawatan Widya Gantari Indonesia, 5(2), 49–57.
- Nurdin; Adriani; Sulung, Neila; Haryono, Agung; Novelina, Amelia; Fortuna, Dewi. (2022). Penyuluhan Gizi Terhadap Ibu Balita Dalam Rangka Pencegahan Stunting Di Kenagarian Sungai Pua. Empowering Society Journal, 3 (1): 36-42.
- Puspitasari, F.E.; Widowati, A.W.; Kurniasih, Y. (2023). Edukasi Gizi yang Tepat Dalam Mencegah Stunting dengan Menggunakan Media Booklet dan Poster. SIGDIMAS : Publikasi Kegiatan Pengabdian Masyarakat, 1 (1): 11-21.
- Ramadhanty, T. (2021). Pengaruh Edukasi Kesehatan Dengan Media Audiovisual terhadap Pengetahuan Ibu Tentang Stunting Pada Balita Di Posyandu MELATI. Jurnal Keperawatan Widya Gantari Indonesia, 5(2), 58–64.