Open Acces Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Aims and Scope
Journal of SPORTIF is a peer review journal published by Department of Physical Education, Health and Recreation and the media for researchers and lecturers who will publish the results of their research. The aim of the Journal is to facilitate scientific publication of the results of researches in Indonesia and participate to boost the quality and quantity of research for academics and researchers. Jurnal of SPORTIF published quarterly in May and November with the scopes of the research areas that can be published in the Journal of SPORTIF are : Physical Education and Traditional Sport.
All artike published this journal accessible open. Requirements to be met by the author as follows:
- Author storing copyright and grant the journal right of first publication manuscripts simultaneously is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. That allows others to share the work with a statement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into the preparation of additional contractual separately for non-exclusive distribution of rich version of the journal issue (eg, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with the recognition of initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to post their work online (eg, in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, because it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as citations earlier and more severe than published works. (See? Effects Open Access).
Peer Review Process
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revision, author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
Every article submitted to Journal of SPORTIF shall use reference management software Zotero.
Submitting your manuscript to our journal, we understand that this it is an original manuscript and is unpublished work and is not under consideration elsewhere. Plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the author’s own work, in whole or in part without proper citation is not tolerated by the journal. Manuscripts submitted to the journal may be checked for originality using anti-plagiarism software. Our journal uses Plagiarism Detector in order to ensure the originality and avoid any kinds of plagiarism.