Implementasi Pernyataan Standar Akuntansi Keuangan No 45 Pada Panti Asuhan Al-Huda Ridwaniyah
The purpose of this study is to find out whether the nonprofit organization implements financial statements in accordance with Statement of Financial Accounting Standards (PSAK 45) on financial reporting of nonprofit organizations. This research uses descriptive qualitative method. taking data using observation, interviews, and documentation. Direct observation was conducted on the subject of research with the knowledge of the board and without the knowledge of the board, the interview was done to the Orphanage management, while the documentation was taken from the financial report data which is owned by the board. The results of this study indicate that the orphanage compiles the activity report and the statement of financial position at the end of the period. While cash flow and notes reports on financial statements (CaLK) have not yet been compiled. Suggestions from this study orphanage should prepare a complete financial report in accordance with PSAK 45.
Keywords: orphanage, PSAK number.45, non-profit, financial report
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License