Penyusunan Laporan Keuangan Berdasarkan SAK ETAP Pada Koperasi Wanita “USAHA BERSAMA”
This research is conducted at Koperasi Wanita “Usaha Bersama”in Ngletih village, Kandat distric, Kediri. The research is to know how to make financial report at Koperasi Wanita “Usaha Bersama” in accordance with the Standar Akuntansi Keuangan Entitas Tanpa Akuntabilitas Publik (SAK ETAP). This research used data collection tecniques with interviews and transaction documents, The method of data analysis in this study uses descriptive analysis by identifying data or document, evidences of financial transasctions and preparing financial statements in accordance SAK ETAP
The results of the study indicate that Koperasi Wanita “Usaha Bersama” in presenting financial report only Income statement and Balance sheet asled to the SAK ETAP, the fact there are a few post that are not yet in accordance with SAK ETAP. So the report prepared by the researchers is the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Changes in Equity, Cash Flow Statement and Notes to Financial Statements. Supervisors Koperasi Wanita ““Usaha Bersama” response regarding the preparation of the financial statements based SAK ETAP is less familiar because lack of knowledge of human resources and the changes of old cooperative management. It is better if the cooperative management join training which held by Dinas Koperasi to understand the components in preparing financial statements in accordance with the SAK ETAP
Keywords : Financial Reports, SAK ETAP
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License