Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
1. General Provisions of Document Writing Brief
The provisions for writing a short script are as follows:
- The script is briefly typed using Times New Roman type 11 points with a point of 1.5
- A4 paper size
- Margin: last costum setting (3 cm up, left 3 cm, 3 cm down, right 3 cm)
- The length of the manuscript is 6-12 pages, including any graphics, graphics or tables (if any) attached to them, the excess page is subject to additional charges.
- Minimal bibliography for 5 research journals with maximum publication of the last 10th.
- Use Mendeley for citation and bibliography with IEEE format [Download at https://www.mendeley.com/downloads]