Aims and Scope
Indonesian Electronic Journal of Elementary Education (IEJEE) is an electronic scientific journal published by PGSD FKIP Program Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri. Indonesian Electronic Journal of Elementary Education (IEJEE) accommodates research conducted by lecturers, teachers, students and observers of elementary education in order to improve the quality of education, teaching and learning quality in Elementary Educational scope.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revision, author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
This journal will be published four times a year, the first period is in January, the second period of April, the third period of July and the fourth period of October.
Open Acces Policy
This Journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public to supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Benefits of open access for the author, include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints
This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative
Infringements of professional ethical codes (such as multiple submission, bogus claims of authorship, plagiarism, fraudulent use of data, or the like) is forbidden in IJEE. Occasionally, a retraction will be used to correct errors in submission or publication. The retraction of an article by its authors or the editor under the advice of members of the scholarly community has long been an occasional feature of the learned world. Standards for dealing with retractions have been developed by a number of library and scholarly bodies, and this best practice is adopted for article retraction by Indonesian Electronic Journal of Elementary Education (IEJEE).
The editor will investigate deeply about the infringements of professional ethical codes. The IJEE Editorial Member will notify the Author(s) about the alleged violation along with its proof and offer the options that can be executed by the Author(s). If the Editor is unable to contact the author within the prescribed period, the Editor will discuss with other Editor and Editorial Advisory Board about this problem.
The standard of article retraction in IJEER are:
- A statement (letter) of article retraction, entitled "Retraction: (article title)", signed by the Author(s) and/or Editors and (minimum 1) Editorial Advisory Board.
- The retracted letter will be issued by the IJEE Editorial Member in two languages (Indonesian and English).
- The letter of this article (along with evidence, comments, criticism, or request from the member(s) of the scientific community) is placed on the previous page of the article with the same page number as the first page of the article and given the additional code "ed-1" for the first page of the letter and so on (e.g., 56-ed-1, 56-ed-2, etc.).
- The original version of the article will be given a "Retracted" watermark or stamp and placed after the letter. This new PDF file is made to replace the original PDF file article.
- The abstract of the article on the IJEE's website is replaced with a statement about retracted of the article because violating the ethical code and/or IJEE policy while the keyword of the article is deleted.
- The retracted letter of the article will also be published in IJEE on the edition when the letter issued as part of the Front Matter.
Article Removal: Legal Limitations
In an extremely limited number of cases, it may be necessary to remove an article from the online database. This will only occur where the article is clearly defamatory, or infringes others’ legal rights, or where the article is, or the Editor have good reason to expect it will be, the subject of a court order, or where the article, if acted upon, might pose a serious health risk. In these circumstances, while the metadata (Title and Authors) will be retained, the text will be replaced with a screen indicating the article has been removed for legal reasons.
In cases where the article, if acted upon, might pose a serious health risk, the authors of the original article may wish to retract the flawed original and replace it with a corrected version. In these circumstances the procedures for retraction will be followed with the difference that the database retraction notice will publish a link to the corrected re-published article and a history of the document.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for purposes other than this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Article Processing Charge
Every article submitted to Indonesian Electronic Journal of Elementary Education (IEJEE) shall use reference management software e.g. EndNote® or Mendeley.